The Far Infrared Sauna (aka dry sauna) is a therapeutic tool that causes a person to sweat at lower temperatures (46 – 60 degrees celsius) than a conventional sauna (82 – 93 degrees celsius).
The sauna uses light waves to penetrate the tissues (approx 1.5″) and carbon fiber heaters.
Our sauna is completely non-toxic:
•It has not been treated with any volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
•Very low levels of Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) & Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR). Averages at 0.3 milligauss at point of body contact.
Benefits of the Far Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification from heavy metals & chemicals
- Hormon Balancing
- Enhances Athletic Performance
- Helps with Weight Loss
- Improves Circulation
- Helps to Relieve Muscle Soreness
- Helps to Relieve Skin Conditions
- Helps to Relieve Asthma
- Helps to Relieve Chronic Fatigue Conditions
- Helps to Relieve Arthritic Conditions